- This multipurpose training halter features nickel plated dees at the top of the noseband and on both side bands for ideal attachment points.
- Easily execute your exercise routine; lambs and goats are able to transition from warming up on a walker to exercising on a treadmill using just one halter.
- Also a great training tool in the barn when tying lambs and goats in a stationary position to teach proper head positioning.
- 3/4″ doubled and stitched black nylon ensures durability.
- For best results, use with Adjustable Walking Ties or Bungee Walking Ties.
Designed specifically for use with a mechanical lamb/goat walker, this 3/4″ doubled and stitched black nylon halter features a dee ring at the top of the nose for easy lead attachment and correct head positioning. We suggest pairing these halters with our Adjustable Walking Lead or Bungee Walking Lead for best results. Nickel-plated hardware.
Small: 80-140 lbs Medium: 130-170 lbs Large: Over 170 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.