- Industry-first design replaces the double blower system with a compact, all-in-one unit that produces the fastest airspeeds on the market*
- Tested to have a higher exit velocity than a double blower system*
- Specialty nozzle delivers an accurate, concentrated, high-velocity stream of air for fast drying.
- Coolest-running blower on the market helps prevent your animals from overheating+
- Air enters the side inlets and bypasses the blower’s electrical components to emit cooler air out of the hose; separate inlet and vent on the top cools the blower’s electrical components.
- Weighing only 20.55 lbs., this unit is easy to handle compared to the combined 93 lbs. of two conventional blowers and a cart.
- Tactically designed with a high tensile-strength, glass-filled polycarbonate body for extreme impact resistance and to eliminate the possibility of rust and paint chipping.
- Compact design with handle dramatically reduces the amount of space consumed in your barn, on your trailer and in your stall at the show.
- Use one or two motors to match the power to the job.
- Uses less electricity than a double blower system to prevent electrical circuit overload at shows; each power cord outlet is only 15 amps for a total of 30 amps.
- Includes a one-piece crushproof hose that easily and securely attaches to blower using a camlock quick disconnect ? the hose is just as easily removed for convenient hauling.
- Side blower motors have removable filters that simply slide out and click back in for hassle-free cleaning.
- Small hose handle is perfect for young exhibitors.
- USB port fits the technology demands of today.
- Two three-pronged outlets for additional plugins.
- Assembled in the USA; patent-pending design.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee; 1 year warranty on manufacturer?s defects.
- Note:?Requires two 12-gauge extension cords, one to power each motor, that must be purchased separately -?Item # 69940-25-00
*Fastest air speed/ highest exit velocity as tested by an external lab against the livestock blower market
+Coolest-running blower as tested by an external lab against the livestock blower market
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.